Sunday, November 26, 2006

What's your theological worldview?

You scored as Roman Catholic.

You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.




Roman Catholic

93%

Emergent/Postmodern

86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

79%

Neo orthodox

71%

Classical Liberal

61%

Modern Liberal

43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

25%

Reformed Evangelical

14%

Fundamentalist

14%


What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


My friend called me a closet Catholic last week. I guess it's time to come out. Seriously though, I'm a little suprised, I did expect to score high in Roman Catholicism but not for it to be my highest score.

Take the quiz and let me know how you score.

3 comments:

David said...

Although I was hesitant and some of the questions were really bad, it did a pretty good job of labeling me correctly.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 93%
Roman Catholic 71%
Neo orthodox 71%
Emergent/Postmodern 68%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 32%
Classical Liberal 32%
Modern Liberal 29%
Reformed Evangelical0%
Fundamentalist 0%

A Sinner said...

I have to agree that some of the questions were really bad. And some of them I wasn't sure of I answered as neutral. Thanks for posting your results, David. Serra also scored the highest in Evangelical Holiness/Weleyan. I think that includes all of you who view my blog, but if there are more, humor me and take the quiz and post your results.

David said...

Here is Jenn's second score, after she decided to be more decisive.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 86%
Emergent/Postmodern 75%
Neo orthodox 64%
Roman Catholic 64%
Classical Liberal 61%
Modern Liberal 39%
Reformed Evangelical 11%
Fundamentalist 11%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 7%